Sponsors

Jordyn 20 Female Single Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs, VIC signup and start conversion with her


Jordyn95
20, Female, Single, Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC

Last online: 11 Aug '16

Premium Member @  http://www.innocentflirt.net
Signup if you wana be Prince Charming

“Where is my Prince Charming”


I,m a quiet person but once I get to know you I'm a caring loving and so much more.
I'm loyal when I with you I'm with only you.

I'm a travel consultant which I enjoy as I love to travel. Have done a little travel and looking forward in doing more.

I love to go out with friends but also like staying in and watching movies with good company.
Huge Richmond supporter. Never miss a home game


If you want to know more just ask me :)


        
   

Jordyn95's

Details
   
Age     20 years old

Jordyn95's   Ideal partner
       
     21 - 26 yrs old

Location     Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC     Within 50km of her
Relationship status     Single     Single
Height     5'6/167 cm    
Smoking habits     Don't smoke    
personal        
Nationality     AUSTRALIA    
Sign of the Zodiac     Sagittarius
Check compatibility »
   
Personality     Social    
physical        
Eye colour     Brown    
Body type     Average    
children & pets        
Have children     No, have no children     No, have no children
Wants children     Want (more) children of my own    
career & education        
Education level     High School    
Industry     Customer Service / Call Centres    
Job role     Customer Service Role    
lifestyle        
Drinking habits     Occasionally / socially     Occasionally / socially
What I'm looking for

    Male, for a relationship or dating

My interests

Music
    Anything top 40

Movies & TV
    Anything really except horror unless I'm watching it with someone so I can cuddle into them and cover my eyes

Sport
    Afl and soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment